Our mission: Helping parents thrive.
Founder and Coach, ParentCloud
Who we are
Parent Cloud is a group of talented coaches and advisers offering on-demand, remote coaching and support to help families to thrive; covering a variety of parental issues including: birth, breastfeeding, sleep training, therapy, relationship counselling, child behaviour, returning to work & career coaching. Our goal is simple; to improve mental health and professional prospects for all parents, everywhere. We’ll achieve this by equipping parents with the knowledge and skills they need to give excellent levels of care to their children, taking some of the anxiety out of the early years of parenting giving them breathing space to be able to enjoy it. In addition, we will be working closely with businesses to help them to build a stronger bond with parents within their workforce enabling them to benefit from the added confidence, mental well-being and focus that will result from the coaching and advice we provide.
How it works
How we can help you…
Become a Parent Cloud Specialist
Parent Cloud is a group of like minded and talented coaches and advisors offering on-demand, remote support to help families to thrive
Why we started
• To help businesses to build a stronger bond with the parents in their workforce and benefit from the added confidence and direction that should result from parents using the service.
• To offer open minded and practical advice and guidance to parents, taking some of the anxiety out of the early years of parenting giving them breathing space to be able to enjoy it.
• To have a service that’s open to all and is caring, efficient, open minded, simple and cost-efficient.
• To make Dads feel comfortable in engaging with discussions around; flexible working, their own mental health and professional career development.
• Have a positive impact on mental health statistics for parents in the early stages of parenthood, for those who have returned and on diversity in the workplace.
Get in touch
If you have any queries about our services or would like to find out how Parent Cloud might work within your organisation please get in touch, we would love to hear from you.